A peek at EVERYTHING inside of Lee Westwood’s golf bag
With an all-Ping gear setup by his side, the 48-year-old Lee Westwood is playing some of the best golf of his illustrious career. After contending and finishing T13 at the 2020 U.S. Open, Westwood collected back-to-back solo second-place finishes at two big events in March: the Arnold Palmer Invitational and the Players Championship.
Subscribe To The MagazineSubscribe
He’s since made the cut in the last three majors while rising back into the Top 30 in the world. But what is the veteran Tour carrying around at tournaments? Below, we detail everything in the pro’s golf bag, from the Ping clubs he trusts to his preferred sunscreen. Take a look for yourself and see if you get inspired to pick up some gear of your own.
What’s in Lee Westwood’s golf bag?
1. PING G425 LST DRIVER, 10.5 degrees, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange shaft, 290 yards (carry); $500
2. PING G425 MAX FW, 14.5 degrees, Aldila 2018 NV Green 75X shaft, 265 yards; $300
3. PING G425 HYBRID, 19 degrees, Aldila ATX Tour Green 85X shaft, 230 yards; $270
4. TITLEIST PRO V1X BALLS; $52 per dozen
5. PING i210 IRONS, 4-9, PING JZ Stiff shafts; 4-iron (215 yards), 5-iron (205 yards), 6-iron (191 yards), 7-iron (177 yards), 8-iron (164 yards), 9-iron (151 yards); $125 each
6. AUDEMARS PIGUET ROYAL OAK CONCEPT WATCH; $198,000
7. ALIGNMENT STICK WITH PING TOUR DANCING COVER; $35
8. PING KNIT FAIRWAY WOOD HEADCOVER; $30
9. PING CORE DRIVER AND HYBRID HEADCOVERS; $35 (driver), $33 (hybrid)
10. PING TOUR MELON HEADCOVER
11. PING SIGMA 2 FETCH PUTTER; $220
12. BUSHNELL PRO XE RANGEFINDER; $550
13. GOLF TEES, DIVOT TOOL, AUGUSTA NATIONAL BALL MARKERS
14. TITLEIST PLAYERS GLOVE; $27
15. PING i210 WEDGES, 45, 49.5 and 53 degrees, PING JZ Stiff shaft, 140, 125 and 109 yards; PING GLIDE FORGED WEDGE, 60 degrees, PING JZ Stiff shaft, 91 yards; $125 each (i210) and $200 each (Glide Forged)
16. GARDENIA STERILALL SANITIZER SPRAY AND EUROPEAN TOUR FACE MASK; $3 per bottle
17. COPPERTONE SPORT SPF 50 SUNSCREEN AND CARMEX LIP BALM; $8 per bottle
18. CUSTOM NOTTINGHAM FOREST FOOTBALL CLUB YARDAGE BOOK COVER, SHARPIE MARKER AND PENCILS; $1.50 per Sharpie