Patrick Cantlay reveals his 10 favorite courses of all time
The year 2021 was a good one for Patrick Cantlay. That’s selling it short considering his three Tour wins, FedEx Cup payout and 3-0-1 showing in his rookie Ryder Cup. The former UCLA standout has earned a break. Could rounds at his favorite spots across the globe be in the making? Why not — eight of his top 10 made GOLF’s latest Top 100 Courses in the World list. Good taste, Patrick!
Patrick Cantlay’s 10 favorite courses
1. Cypress Point — Pebble Beach, Calif.
Patrick’s take: “Can’t find a better walk in golf than here!”
2. Pebble Beach — Pebble Beach, Calif.
3. Riviera Country Club — Pacific Palisades, Calif.
Patrick’s take: “I played rounds here in college while at UCLA.”
4. Augusta National Golf Club — Augusta, Ga.
5. Pine Valley Golf Club — Pine Valley, N.J.
6. Royal Melbourne Golf Club — Melbourne, Australia
Patrick’s take: “Site of my first Presidents Cup in 2019.”
7. St Andrews Golf Club — St Andrews, Scotland
8. Seminole Golf Club — Juno Beach, Fla.
Patrick’s take: “A course that gets better every time you see it.”
9. Pasatiempo Golf Club — Santa Cruz, Calif.
Patrick’s take: “This hidden gem in California is a public Alister MacKenzie.”
10. Valley Club
Need help unriddling the greens at your home course? Pick up a custom Green Book from 8AM Golf affiliate GolfLogix.