The Coeur d’Alene Resort
Coeur d’Alene, ID
- ALSO GOOD FOR
- 10 restaurants / lake activities / boating / marina / fitness center / spa
- 115 S 2nd St, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814
TravelogueThe golf course at the lakeside Coeur d’Alene Resort is known for its iconic floating green (you take a boat ride to get there!) and excellent conditioning. The views of the lake and surrounding mountains are stunning — they’re also a reminder of how a finely-manicured course, when designed properly, can reside in harmony with the natural and rugged beauty of its surroundings. The golf is fantastic, but be sure to carve out time to explore the rest of the resort — by foot, mountain bike or boat — and the stunning alpine lake next to which it sits. When done with your outdoor adventuring, schedule a visit to the Coeur d’Alene’s dreamy spa, complete with waterfalls, fireplaces, and Lake Coeur d'Alene views that will transport your body and soul to a good place.
6 things you need to know
1. Best time to go:The summer months here are tops, but great deals can be found in cooler temps (such as Oct.’s Golftoberfest)
2. Daily stay-and-plays start at:$150
3. Golf experience:The lush, Scott Miller–designed course boasts views of Lake Coeur d’Alene from nearly every hole.
4. Best non-golf amenity:Anything that takes place on beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene.
5. While you're there:Cedars Floating Restaurant bobs on the mouth of the Spokane River and features a variety of fresh seafood and local beef
6. Insider tip:Coeur d’Alene is a pet-friendly resort. Fido can tag along to his heart’s content.