Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- ALSO GOOD FOR
- Four restaurants / spa / tennis / hiking / biking / meeting space
- 10600 E Crescent Moon Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85262
TravelogueYour first thought when you stand on one of the tees at Troon North will be a logical one: How in the world did they weave these golf courses through this terrain? Well, they did, and it’s fantastic. Both courses, the Monument and the Pinnacle, are Tom Weiskopf/Jay Morrish gems that snowbirds line up to play. Fairways move and topple over rock outcroppings, which provide stunning views at every turn. Both courses present several risk-reward shots and a handful of forced carries. GOLF ranks the Pinnacle course as the best public course in the state and 25th-best in the U.S. and the Monument as No. 58 in the U.S.
6 things you need to know
1. Best time to go:Spring or late fall.
2. Daily stay-and-plays start at:$300
3. Golf experience:Two championship courses that are among the best courses in the desert.
4. Best non-golf amenity:The Four Seasons label says it all — expect the best of everything.
5. While you're there:In February and March catch some spring training Cactus League baseball nearby.
6. Insider tip:Dining options abound, but when it comes to ambiance, a modern vibe and ridiculously good food, go with Proof Canteen.