Four Seasons Resort Las Colinas
- ALSO GOOD FOR
- Three restaurants / pool / full service spa-salon
- 4150 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75038
TravelogueThe “Fab Four Seasons,” as locals like to call the hilly property here on the North Texas prairie, more than lives up to its name. Accommodations include exquisite hotel rooms with large balconies and villa suites that ring the 18th green of the fun and challenging TPC course that hosted a PGA Tour event for 25 years. There are also extensive meeting facilities frequented by many of the companies which make the Texas economy hum. The huge pool has private cabanas to rent and a lavish spa. The latest renovations to the resort include outdoor firepits and a sports bar. No wonder it’s been the preferred destination of NFL football owners, Tiger Woods, even Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York.
6 things you need to know
1. Best time to go:Spring and fall are outstanding for good weather and great golf. Go in summer to enjoy the huge resort pool.
2. Daily stay-and-plays start at:$625
3. Golf experience:18 holes at the TPC Four Seasons, the former longtime home of the PGA Tour’s Byron Nelson Classic.
4. Best non-golf amenity:A 16-room spa with full-service salon.
5. While you're there:If you must leave campus, Villa Real Mexican serves up awesome Tex-Mex, and it’s right across the street.
6. Insider tip:Check out the incredible practice facility by the Four Seasons Golf School.