Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica Papagayo
Guancaste, Costa Rica, NA
- ALSO GOOD FOR
- Five restaurants / two beaches / spa / pool / adventures
- Liberia Guanaste 26Km al Norte del Doit, CR-G, Peninsula Papagayo, 05000, Guancaste, Costa Rica, NA
TravelogueIf you’re drawn to the notion of sleeping in a tropical rain forest (without the bugs, snakes and heat), Papagayo is for you. On a hillside perch overlooking the dreamy blues of the Pacific, you can indulge in spectacular Four Seasons hospitality in the midst of a vibrant rain forest. Your private balcony will serve up spectacular tree-lined scenery along with views of the Blanca or Virador Beach. Many rooms have private hammocks for an upscale rain-forest sleeping adventure. A seven-minute ride away is the Arnold Palmer designed par-72 course with dramatic elevation changes and huge rolling fairways. Watch out for the cheeky monkeys who might try to snatch your ball.
6 things you need to know
1. Best time to go:Late fall into winter and early spring.
2. Daily stay-and-plays start at:$725
3. Golf experience:A scenic Arnold Palmer design routed through forest. The views from the clubhouse are stunning and hills are…hilly.
4. Best non-golf amenity:The private plunge pools and hammocks.
5. While you're there:Go zip-lining.
6. Insider tip:Skip the car rental. Let the Four Seasons get you there.