10 indoor golf drills you can do while you’re stuck at home
You may be stuck at home for the foreseeable future, but that’s no excuse not to improve your golf game. Who says you can only be on the golf course to get better at golf? Not these teachers, who come with some indoor golf drills that can help improve your swing from your living room.
1. Swing stick to improve clubface and swing path.
2. Setup cues to improve alignment and weight distribution.
3. A chair to improve early extension.
4. A net (or pillows) to dial-in launch direction.
5. Tape to improve angle of attack.
6. Sticks to improve swing speed.
7. Wall to improve backswing turn.
8. Coin to eliminate chunks.
9. Rubber bands to improve contact.
10. Towel to improve pressure shift.
To receive GOLF’s all-new newsletters, subscribe for free here.