Women’s golf clothes for winning style on the course
Alex Slitz/Getty Images
There’s never been a better time for golf fashion and women’s golf clothes than right now. From streetwear-esque to country club-chic, there’s an incredibly diverse array of options to choose from when it comes to women’s golf apparel.
Here, we highlight some of the best women’s golf clothes from capsule collections to performance polos, so you can look great on the course and beyond.
How to pick the right women’s golf clothes for you
- Four-way stretch
- Three-button placket
- Flattering fit through the waist.
- “RLX”-printed locker loop at the center back of the neck.
- Mockneck and full zipfront.
- Stretchy, mid-rise
- Anti-odor fabric
- Patent-pending Take Off Technology – easy to take off when nature calls
- Sweat-wicking and quick-drying
- Hidden side pockets
- Moisture-wicking, quick-dry fabric
- Large array of color options
- Attached inner shorts
- Multiple pockets for all your golf accessories
- Open back for added ventilation
- Hybrid polo, skort, and dress
- Seamless construction for minimal chafing
- Half-zip allows for additional temperature regulation
- UV protection
- Higher neckline protects your neck
- Lightweight and easy to layer
- Unique patterns and colors
- Wide range of pieces and styles
- Modern aesthetic and streetwear-inspired fit
- Iconic golf brand
- Wide variety of colors to choose from
- Easily pairs with existing wardrobe
- Silky smooth material
- Moisture wicking
- 4 button placket
Choose which items to compare
Choose style and comfort on the course
When choosing the best women’s golf clothes for you, it mostly comes down to personal taste — everyone wants pieces that reflect their personality and playing style. Our eight picks represent some of the best women’s golf apparel on the market, offering a wide range of styles and cuts to make any woman golfer feel and look cool and comfortable.
What should women wear when golfing?
When golfing, women should wear clothes that match their style of play and keep them comfortable in whatever weather conditions they typically play in (of course, the same goes for men). For warmer weather, consider stylish options like shorts, skorts, light pants, romper or a golf dress. Look for items (like the ones in this list) that are crafted from high-performance, sweat-wicking, and odor-resistant fabrics. For those in cooler climates, quarter-zips, windbreakers and sweaters are great options. Just to be sure you can play and swing freely in the style you choose.
Do girls wear leggings for golf?
Yes, girls wear leggings for golf. They work well for breathability and flexibility throughout a golf swing. Just make sure leggings meet the dress code at the club you’re playing on any given day.