Check out these great size-inclusive golf pants for men
Welcome to Gimme That, a GOLF.com column where we’ll highlight one notable item we think you might like. Whether it’s an article of clothing, an intriguing electronic device or anything in between, we want to share these items with you because they’ve generated a bit of chatter by our water cooler (or, these days, on our Slack channel). So sit back, scroll down and keep up with the latest gear golf has to offer.
The best golf pants really only require a few things:
- Durability — they’ve got to hold up after many, many rounds.
- Stretch — comfort is really key out there, and you don’t want anything to impede your swing.
- Pockets — not usually an issue in menswear, but you can’t have pockets that don’t fit tees, balls, scorecard, etc.
- Moisture-wicking properties — a cotton pant just wont do on a hot day. You want something sporty that will keep you cool, dry (and not smelly).
- A silicone lined waist to keep your shirt tucked — not truly an essential, but a nice-to-have feature in a crowded golf pant market.
These pants have everything on the above list, they come in the standard, neutral colors you need, they’re size-inclusive. Whether you’re built like Will Zalatoris or Charles Barkley, they’ll have you looking and feeling good on the course.
All of our market picks are independently selected and curated by the editorial team. If you buy a linked product, GOLF.COM may earn a fee. Pricing may vary.