GOLF.com has a bold new look and feel, but our mission hasn’t changed
You love golf.
Our mission here at GOLF.com is simple: to make you love golf even more.
Just as you endlessly search for lower scores, extra yards or the ideal setting for your next buddies’ trip, the talented and dedicated team at GOLF.com perpetually works to perfect our platforms to help you achieve those goals. The latest result of those efforts is the new-look site before you.
A few of the highlights:
• Faster access to content through improved site functionality (pace of play matters!)
• Better organization, presentation and findability of the compelling content we create every day, from game improvement, to PGA Tour analysis, to videos and podcasts, plus a more searchable archive
• A cleaner, more inspiring design that will provide you not only with an escape but also entry points to an endless stream of engaging content. When you visit GOLF.com on your lunch break, we never want you to leave. (Apologies in advance to your boss)
• Full-screen video players, to better show off our ever-growing video offerings, plus feature playlists that will suggest more content for your specific interests
• Customized experiences for each section of GOLF.com — from News, to Instruction, to Gear, to Lifestyle — designed to reflect the distinct editorial approach of each. Thanks to a suite of elegant new page designs, Michael Bamberger and Alan Shipnuck’s behind-the-scenes coverage of Tiger Woods’ next major win will be presented far differently from, say, a Jonathan Wall deep dive into Callaway’s latest driver. Instruction advice from our Top 100 Teachers will be more intuitive, with dynamic step-by-step navigation. Our gear content will not only direct you toward the best clubs, apparel and accessories for your game, but it will also provide a seamless path for you to buy those items, without you ever having to leave the site. Looking for a place to play, or play and stay? Our course and resort finders will guide you there
A better user experience isn’t complete without more meaningful connections between you and our partners. We’ll engage you with brands in exciting new ways that provide value to you without interrupting your experience.
Our ultimate goal is to keep you coming back, which means we’ll never stop working and evolving to meet your needs and offer unique ways for you to interact with the site and your fellow golf-lovers.
Rob DeChiaro is GOLF’s chief digital officer.